Cookie cutters inspired by the world's greatest tabletop RPG.
The perfect snack to serve your players.
Included Cookie Cutter Designs: D20, Tentacle, Crazy Ball of Eyes, Mimic, and Dragon!
- Designed and perfected to make the tastiest fantasy inspired cookies!
- Approximately 4 inches across for the dragon design and 4 inches tall for the D20 design.
- Physical Product
- For best results using our cookie cutters remember to coat the cutter with icing sugar/ flour before cutting.
- Chill the cut cookies in the fridge for 15 minutes prior to baking. This will help reduce the designs expanding in the oven.
- Cutters are suitable for cookie dough, biscuit dough, etc.
- A little under (1/4 inch) thickness of dough will be perfect
- Homemade dough works best. Pre-made dough does NOT turn out well.
Here's a great recipe I use! With the small change of vanilla extract instead of the almond extract suggested
and chilling them after you cut them out before they go in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes.
Compatible with dishwasher.
Hand-wash with lukewarm soapy water and a mini brush to remove remnants.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
MadDesigns3D uses PLA for our 3D printed cookie cutters (NOT the ones found here https://www.maddesigns3d.com/listing/711565913/dungeons-dragons-fantasy-inspired-cookie). PLA is a biodegradable and environmentally friendly plastic derived from natural sources like vegetables and sugar. It has been classified by the FDA as Generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS) which means that it is safe for contact with food. Consider wrapping the cutters with cling wrap while cutting the cookie dough and using the cutter only once. While PLA has this rating, it is still up to the consumer to ensure that the item is cleaned by hand properly to remove all food and properly dry the cutters or even toss the cutter away after a single-use.
MadDesigns3D and its owner are not responsible for any adverse reactions resulting from the use of our cutters or from consuming food made with our products. It is up to you, the consumer, to research what you are purchasing from any vendor.
Oct 4, 2021
Almost too much detail. Can be difficult to remove cookie from cutter. The D20 worked great!
Sep 27, 2021
Super cute cutters!
Sep 14, 2021
Sep 8, 2021